Marketing or Related Services
With extensive experience working within three different industries (furniture, appliances and automotive) in a variety of leadership positions for public corporations, our client has realized the importance of big data and believes it will play a vital role within our economy in the future. He would like to purchase a marketing-related services business or something similar. While our client began his career in engineering, he has quickly become an expert in the field of marketing particularly within leadership and strategy.
A few highlights of his background include:
- Drove team for first connected appliances including messaging, mobile app, web app, landing page, additional promotional print collateral.
- Led strategy planning for new Internet of Things (IoT) business unit including business models, integration of digital with physical, marketing and go to market, and value creation approaches.
- Developed marketing plan for new product launches including messaging, market activation, and promotional material development.
- Managed team of 15-25 people to develop, market, manage finances, and explore new business models for product lines with annual sales ranging from $4M to $40M.
Business Type: Marketing or related services
Revenue: $1M to $5M
Geographic Range: West Michigan (including Kalamazoo and Lansing)
Target Acquisition Type:
- Ideally, any marketing service business that focuses on Data Analytics, Digital Development, Brand Building, Market Strategy or related expertise
- Marketing-related such as Web Development, SEO, Social Media, etc.
- Open to advertising or print-related if not only focus
- Having big data analytics present in the business is helpful but not required
- Possible interest in IT services providers as well